The section is intended to provide information about books and papers about the History of Hydrology (rather than classic/benchmark/seminal papers - for details of the IAHS Benchmark Papers Series see the IAHS Press Site).
Templates for books and articles can be found on the Templates page or in the listings below
Pages in category ‘Annotated Bibliography’
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- Barrontini and Settura (2020) Beyond Perrault's experiments
- Beven (2004) Horton and Abrupt Rises of Groundwater
- Beven (2004) Horton's Perceptual Model of Infiltration
- Beven (2004) Infitration excess at the Horton Hydrologic Laboratory
- Beven (2020) History of Time of Concentration
- Beven (2021) Observational and Model Uncertainties
- Beven (2021) The Era of Infiltration
- Beven et al. (2021) A History of Topmodel
- Binnie (1981) Early Victorian Water Engineers
- Biswas (1970) History of Hydrology
- Brown (2002) Darcy and the making of a law